VidUBER wins the race as the best video creation and streaming site on the web.

Pays out 60% total commission
VidUBER also crushed the crowded field by giving users a way to make BIG profits by sharing the service.

This one-step video creation and hosting combo simplifies the entire process, and the affiliate program pays out 35% on level one and 25% on level two—total payout 60%.